5plus architects is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this web site.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 1st March 2011, and revised on the 23rd May 2018
What Data does 5plus Architects collect?
- Contact information including email address
- Anonymous website analytics statistics
What we do with the information we gather?
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us here.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018
- An administrative fee of £10.00 will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: 5plus Architects Ltd, 4th floor, The Hive, 47 Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1FN
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This policy outlines how this website sets cookies on your computer.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files created by most websites to help improve your web experience. They are either stored in the memory (session cookies) or on the hard drive (persistent cookies) of your computer or other device.
These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site, using a service provided by Google Analytics.
Third party cookies that may be set
We may use a number of social media tools and external services to enhance visitor interaction on our site. If you already use these platforms their cookies may be set through our website. Data may then be collected by these companies that enables them to serve up adverts on other sites that they think are relevant to your interests.
How to Disable Cookies
Find out how to manage cookies at allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
5plus Architects is the trading name of Five Plus Architects Limited and Five Plus Architects London Ltd are a company registered in England and Wales.
Company Number 07370126.
Registered Office address: 4th Floor, The Hive, 47 Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1FN